From: Neal Puckett [mailto:Neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:12
To: White, David P LT NLSO SW, Lemoore
Subject: Re: Investigative Report

Parks,
Back from Afghanistan.  Give me a call at your convenience.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | San Diego
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication
in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a
return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail
immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.