Chat with 1stLt Reiter

William,
I spoke at length with 1stLt Reiter. Seems like a sharp guy, but you're right, he is very new to the job. However I sense he'll be very diligent in helping us prepare. During our first conversation you indicated that you may like to retain me to represent you in this matter. Have you made that decision yet? I don't remember if we discussed my fee. If you'd like to discuss that, please let me know. Afterward, I'll have my business manager send you an agreement attached to an email, which you'll need to sign and scan or FAX back to me, along with the fee. Then I can begin work on your case.
Semper fi,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC