Re: Emailing: Long letter to Abbie with embedded links.

Lynn,
It appears that Friday is the best day for us to get together. My grandson has developed a bit of a cold and I think it's going to be much better if you could come to San Diego and sit with us at my son's condo, so that we could put Connor to bed easier. He's 9 months old and I'm a little leery of bringing him up to Del Mar. Can we do that? The address is 2244 2nd Ave. You just come down I-5 and take the airport exit, turning left instead of right on Laurel. Take Laurel all the way up the hill and turn right on 2nd Ave. 2244 is down about 2 blocks on the right. Any time of day will be good. My cell is 202-340-0069.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting lvincent5@aol.com:

I donât think it would be an issue once it airs b/c it is public information at that time. Sound right? Just got off the phone with Neal, he should be calling you soon to link up.

Hi Roger,

You would think it would be public information since it's available to the whole public. But in this case, we would actually be using CNN-copyrighted footage for a commercial purpose. I don't think CNN would have a big problem with it, but it's definitely something for which we need formal permission.

Looking forward to hearing from Neal...

Lynn :-)

I donât think it would be an issue once it airs b/c it is public information at that time. Sound right? Just got off the phone with Neal, he should be calling you soon to link up.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Roger T. Hill
Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory
Georgia Tech Research Institute
roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu
(office) 404.407.7012