Have an extra DVD rental on us this holiday

A special holiday bonus for you!

Dear Neal,

Thank you for being a Netflix member with a DVD subscription. As a gesture of thanks this holiday season, we'd like to offer you a free bonus DVD rental to supplement your DVD subscription. Simply click here to redeem.

We hope you enjoy this bonus, and Happy Holidays!

–Your friends at Netflix

Netflix DVD

Bonus DVD rental offer expires January 20, 2012. You must be a Netflix DVD member to redeem offer. DVD members on a free trial are not eligible for this offer. Limit of 1 bonus DVD rental offer per Netflix DVD membership. Once you have redeemed this offer, you will then need to return 2 DVDs to receive the next available DVD in your Queue.

This message was mailed to [puckwood@comcast.net] by Netflix.
SRC: 1856.0.US.en-US
Use of the Netflix service and website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
(c) 2011 Netflix, Inc. 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032, U.S.A.