Marcelyn, view all the sessions available at the SHRM 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition now

Title: SHRM Conference Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Rocket Fuel

   v4_Atlanta_top.jpg Condoleezza Rice   From top to bottom: Opening General Session speaker, Condoleezza Rice, Masters Series presenter Patrick Lencioni, Closing General Session speaker Tom Brokaw, and Tuesday Night Entertainer Jerry Seinfeld
v4_circle_top.jpg   v4_Atlanta_bottom.jpg Patrick Lencioni
v4_circle_middle.jpg v4_brilliant.jpg Tom Brokaw
v4_circle_bottom.jpg Practical tools. Innovative ideas. Motivational sessions. The 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition in Atlanta has everything you need to return to your office and make a real impact with the information you’ve gained. For education, networking, and professional development, this event simply has no peer. Jerry Seinfeld

Get All the HR Education You Need, In one Place, At One Time

Customize your conference experience with a vast selection of educational opportunities. Follow the bold examples of the HR experts and innovators leading these sessions, and become indispensable to your organization.

From practical tips, to innovation in HR, to motivating people, our concurrent sessions will teach and inspire you. Our learning is organized into the following tracks that cover everything you need to know:

  • Talent Management
  • International HR
  • Employment Law & Legislation
  • Strategic Management
  • Personal & Leadership Development
  • Compensation & Benefits

Go online and view a searchable listing of all sessions at the Conference Planner Online!

And don't forget our Premium Package Upgrade. This unique opportunity gives you 24/7 access to the sessions online and increases your recertification earnings by as much as 20 credits! Get more information.

Intelligent, Thoughtful, and Yes, Practical

Sponsored by the SHRM Foundation, our Masters Series is a sequence of thought-provoking sessions presented by globally-recognized business strategists and leaders. Our speakers are experts, innovators, trendsetters and pioneers who will challenge you with ideas and approaches that may dare you to think about HR differently.

View the Masters Series

The Early Bird Gets the Best HR Education Available

Show up early and take advantage of these fantastic additional learning opportunities. These popular sessions highlight topics such as leadership, the benefits of diversity and employee management. Included in registration, you’ll maximize your investment while taking your career to the next level... and increasing your recertification credits!

Get the full descriptions.

v4_train_1.jpg

BE THERE.

SHRM Logo
v4_train_2.jpg

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2011 SHRM. All rights reserved.