ANCC Holiday Hours 2011

Dear Members,

Happy Holidays from all of us at ANCC to all of you.

We want to remind you of our upcoming hours over the next few weeks.
Please see below:

Holiday Hours 2011

  • Saturday, 24 Dec 2011 (Christmas Eve):
    • Clubhouse closes at 2pm
    • Grille open from 8am-2pm
    • Sun Room Closed
    • Fitness Center Closes at 2pm
  • Sunday, 25 Dec 2011 (Christmas Day):
    • Clubhouse Closed
    • Fitness Center Closed
  • Saturday, 31 Dec 2011:
    • Sun Room closed all day for New Years Eve Celebration (reservations required)
    • Grille is open 8am-8pm
    • Fitness Center Closes at 2pm
  • Sunday, 1Jan â Thursday, 5 Jan 2012
    • Clubhouse Closed
    • Clubhouse will reopen on Friday, 6 Jan 2012 11am to 9pm
    • Fitness Center Closed 1/1

*Sun Room is closed for brunch, lunch and dinner in January

*Sun Room hours will resume in February

Again, Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you around the club.

Click Here to Stop future Mailings