US Airways Travel Confirmation

Please add dividendmiles@myusairways.com to your personal address book to ensure delivery. Please do not reply to this email.
US Airways - Dividend Miles

Travel Confirmation: C9R63R

Thank you for flying US Airways. Your purchase is now complete and your reservation has been electronically ticketed. No paper tickets will be sent. For customer assistance, please call 800-428-4322.

CONFIRMATION
Date Issued
Form of Payment
Grand Total
C9R63R
12/21/11 at 05:52 PM
American Express XXXXXXXXXXX1006
$805.80
Learn more

Travel Protection
Access America can help protect you from losing prepaid deposits and paying additional expenses caused by unexpected cancellations or trip interruptions. Put your mind at ease - buy your coverage now!

Passenger Information
Party of 1 Dividend Miles # Ticket # Seat #
ATWOOD/MARCELYN47N0U7003724550264573

Flight Itinerary
Depart Flight # From To Arrive Details
07:00 AM
Fri, Dec 30
583DCA/WASHINGTON D.C., DC
Airbus A319
PHX/PHOENIX, AZ10:20 AM
Fri, Dec 30
Meal:
Class: Coach
*FLIGHT OPERATED BY US AIRWAYS
11:15 AM
Fri, Dec 30
195PHX/PHOENIX, AZ
To Be Determined
SAN/SAN DIEGO, CA11:33 AM
Fri, Dec 30
Meal:
Class: Coach
*FLIGHT OPERATED BY US AIRWAYS
09:47 AM
Thu, Jan 12
488SAN/SAN DIEGO, CA
To Be Determined
PHX/PHOENIX, AZ12:04 PM
Thu, Jan 12
Meal:
Class: Coach
*FLIGHT OPERATED BY US AIRWAYS
01:25 PM
Thu, Jan 12
42PHX/PHOENIX, AZ
Airbus A320
DCA/WASHINGTON D.C., DC07:41 PM
Thu, Jan 12
Meal:
Class: Coach
*FLIGHT OPERATED BY US AIRWAYS

1 Passenger(s)
Fare $709.76
Taxes & Fees $96.04
Grand Total $805.80
Need luggage or travel accessories for your trip?
Visit the Dividend Miles Shopping Mall and earn up to 15 miles per dollar spent!

Terms and Conditions
  • Ticket expires one year from date of issue.
  • STNDBY/CHANGE FEE/NO RFND/
  • CXL BY FLT DT/
Time saver tips
  • Check out all our time saver tips.
  • Traveling internationally? Review our international travel advisory.
  • Skip the ticket counter with Web Check-in and print your boarding pass online.
  • Checked baggage fees may apply.
  • Make sure you're at the airport by our recommended airport arrival time.
  • You must have your boarding pass to get through the security checkpoint. Learn more about the TSA Checkpoint Protocols.
  • Change in your plans? Modify your reservation online.
  • Your electronic ticket has been issued. Neither a paper ticket nor receipt will be sent by U.S. Mail. An electronic receipt has been sent to the e-mail address provided. Please print this itinerary and bring it to the airport when you check-in.
  • Please cancel your reservation if there is a change in your travel plans. Failure to cancel a confirmed booking will result in the automatic cancellation of your entire itinerary.
Rules of Carriage

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website. If you have a compliment or complaint, share your feedback with US.

US Airways, 111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 | Copyright US Airways | All rights reserved.