WMA Website Login Information

Dear WMA Members,

In the next few weeks, we will be rolling out login information for our members on the website at www.womenmilitaryaviators.org.  Your login will provide access to a member directory and gallery, as well as other planned additions.

Most importantly for the health of the organization, the website login will provide a concise way to keep your dues up to date.

Life members will be given web access first as they have no need to pay in the future.  All other members will be issued logins shortly after.  If your dues are up to date, you will be able to login and straight away begin viewing the member-only content.  If your dues are not up to date, the first thing you will be asked to do on login is to pay your dues.

You will have the option of initiating a Paypal Subscription in order to effect auto-payment every year when your dues expire.  There will also be a tab to upgrade to Life Membership, which you can do at any time, with a $35 discount if you have recently paid your annual dues, within the last 6 months.

When you login, a box on the right side of the webpage will display your name and 2 options: Membership Details and Your Profile.  Please visit both of these sections on login and make any required additions/corrections.  You may choose to add a photo which will appear next to your comments on the website.  To get back to the main body of the website at this point, you will need to click on the words "Women Military Aviators" at the top of the Membership Details or Profile page.

Once back on the site, sign up for RSS feed or e-mails, or join the WMA Facebook group using the handy links in the upper right of each page if you have not already done so.

If you have any difficulties with this process, please contact me, the webmaster, at ecwingard@gmail.com. I will try my best to resolve the issue.

Your username and password e-mail will be sent to this same e-mail and will come from "Women Military Aviators, Inc."  If you should ever lose your password, follow the Lost Password links in the login box and it should be self-explanatory from there.

There has been a glitch in the system recently that is taking paid members to the payment page, please let me know if this happens and I'll correct it on the backend.

If you need a login to be assigned to a different e-mail than this one, let me know.

Sincerely,
Jules
Esther Wingard
ecwingard@gmail.com