Phone Call from Sgt Hutchins

Early this afternoon, I received a phone call
from Sgt Hutchins. He was quite upset with
the Brig Personnel for making last minute
changes to this week-ends visitation schedule.
What bothered him most was inconveniencing
folks who were already on the road to visit him
and others. Dennis Hernandez called me from
the brig around noon and he was informed of
the last minute change to the schedule.
Fortunately, I was able to make a few phone
calls and stopped some folks already enroute.

Sgt Hutchins stated this is the second holiday
week-end the brig pulled this stunt. I believe a
letter to the Brig CO is in order.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw