[vapg9] Virginia PGR GoTo 2012

PGR members,

Thank you for your faithful service to the families of our fallen heroes over the past year(s).

The Virginia PGR leadership would like to invite you to a time of PGR fellowship during the weekend of 30 March – 01 April 2012.

We have just begun to plan for this event, but I wanted to get the date out soonest so that all who wanted to attend could mark the date now. We plan to hold the Virginia 2012 GoTo in a State Park located in central Virginia. We will announce the final location once confirmed within the next 30 days. Each member can participate as much or as little as he or she prefers. There will be no registration fee other than camping fees each member pays to the State Park for camping overnight or day use fees.

Currently we are planning to limit scheduled functions/events to 2-3 hours on Saturday (31 March) with the rest of the time just socializing and group conversations as they develop around the camp fire.

I will post the announcement of the 2012 Virginia GoTo on the VA PGR FB page…Please like the post if you plan to attend.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Safe Travels.

Respectfully,

Robbie

Robbie Smart

Virginia State Captain