One resolution; 5 big benefits

Title: One resolution; 5 big benefits

If you are wondering, "Where is the beef" We are serving it now.

Dance Studio Lioudmila
18 Roth Street, 2nd Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314
703 626 2678
Dancelioudmila.com

New Year's Resolution:  When mama told you to take care of yourself she wasn't just talking about eating right.  She also wanted you to be active.  Here are five major benefits that comes from just one resolution.  Dancing!! When you dance you exercise your mind and body,  you enjoy companionship, you develop self esteem, and have plenty of fun doing it.  Of course you already know this so bring a friend.

Two New Angels In Town - Meet Landra and Pearl

Now that we all agree dancing is beneficial we offer two chances to dance for free. On Monday, January 2nd at 8pm Pearl Carrington will teach a group Argentine Tango Class for free.  It is your chance to get to know her.
                                                                   Pearl 3

Then on Wednesday, January 4th at 7pm & 8pm Landra Seim will teach beginner Salsa and beginner Bachata for free.  Landra is also our new office manager.  She knows what she is talking about and looks damn good saying it.  Come meet Landra!
                                                                   landra

Scroll down for bios for Landra and Pearl

Hot Times  This Winter
Enjoy Xmas Ball photos by clicking  HERE

Brighten and warm up January by dancing with us.  January's schedule is shown below.

Jan  newsletter
jan_feb_2012_4th_pg_newsleter-1
A new policy is implememnted to improve your group class learning experience

Picture3

At Dance Studio Lioudmila quality is always job 1

Click to view this email in a browser

Dance Studio Lioudmila
18 roth St, 2nd floor
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!