Re: Hashimy Final Bill

Eric,
Thank you for your offer to assist in reviewing the overseas phone charges.  Let us know if there are any discrepancies after you've had time to review.  We just want to get the accounting right for the year.  There were indeed that many overseas phone calls that did not get billed to the Hashimy account according to a recent audit.  We could say we all missed them.  It could be fewer, but we'd need you to identify the ones that were billable to a different account or were your personal calls, so as not to overcharge Mr. Hashimy.
Will send the ones we've identified as your personal calls in the next email.  Again, this may be inaccurate, but we'd need you to document that in order to remove it from the bill.
The original email to Mr. Hashimy, cc: you, contains all phone bills and invoices for you to go through.
We will conduct an audit of the client accounts you mentioned below.
Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.