Virginia State Parks eNewsletter (75 Days of Summer)

 VA State Parks eNews Masthead

December 28, 2011

Dear Friend of Virginia State Parks:

Over this past summer you participated in our 75 Days of Summer contest at Mason Neck State Park and indicated that you would like to become a subscriber to Virginia State Parks eNewsletter.

Our eNewsletter is sent weekly.  We report about  Virginia State Park happenings - special events, new facilities, workshops and other events scheduled for our parks.  We do not share our list with any other organization.

Per your request, I have added your email address to our address list and you will be receiving our next newsletter.

Any time you wish to change your email address or update your account profile you may do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of any newsletter.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Don Byrne
Information Manager
203 Governor Street, Suite 329
Richmond, Va 23219
804 382-0167
Don.Byrne@dcr.virginia.gov

I love SP_logo_1

Virginia State Parks
Voted America's Best
www.VirginiaStateParks.gov

Sign Up for the Virginia State Parks Weekly e-Newsletter