To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:31 AM
Subject: Romney's top contributors

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

The BIG money behind Romney [Romney's top contributors]
OpenSecrets.org ^ | 12/28/2011 | Antonius

Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:16:41 PM by Antoninus

I'm not sure if this has been posted on Free Republic. I am posting in case it hasn't been.

Here are the top 20 contributors to Mitt Romney's campaign:

Goldman Sachs $367,200
Credit Suisse Group $203,750
Morgan Stanley $199,800
HIG Capital $186,500
Barclays $157,750
Kirkland & Ellis $132,100
Bank of America $126,500
PriceWaterhouseCoopers $118,250
EMC Corp $117,300
JPMorgan Chase & Co $112,250
The Villages $97,500
Vivint Inc $80,750
Marriott International $79,837
Sullivan & Cromwell $79,250
Bain Capital $74,500
UBS AG $73,750
Wells Fargo $61,500
Blackstone Group $59,800
Citigroup Inc $57,050
Bain & Co $52,500

What does this tell you? Well, it tells me that among his many other flaws, Mitt Romney is bought and paid for by the financial elite. Does anyone seriously believe that he'll make the kind of hard decisions necessary to get this nation back on sound financial footing when he's in deep with all these "too big to fail" types?

HOW CURRENT ARE THESE FIGURES?
The figures in these profiles are taken from databases uploaded by the FEC to the Internet on the first day of every week. Those databases are only as current as the FEC has been able to compile by that date (see the note above about lag times for data entry).

The Center updates figures for "Total Raised and Spent" and for "PAC/Individual Split" daily when new reports are due until all reports have been filed. The remaining figures - based on detailed contribution data - is updated by the Center every 3 or 4 weeks. This gives us time to analyze the contributions and categorize them by industry and interest group.

--- the forwarded message follows ---