Fw: Introduction of Roger Herman

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: Roger Herman
To: Don Greenlaw
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction of Roger Herman

Hi Don -

Just got off the phone with Maj Kaza. We had a very nice conversation for about 10-15 minutes. He re-affirmed all that you have mentioned, and that we have talked about regarding what could happen next month. I told him that if there is anything else I can do to let me know. He has my phone number as well as my E-mail address. Look forward to meeting him sometime. I came away with the feeling that Larry is definitely in good hands. We'll keep our fingers crossed regarding the appellate procedure next month. Thanks again for all that you have done.

Semper Fi,

Rog

   THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

                        AS LONG AS THERE IS A
                 UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS

 THERE WILL BE A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA