From: Puckett and Atwood [mailto:puckwood@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:01 PM
To: Owen Hammett
Subject: Anacreon

Midi (at 140) and parts attached... No dynamics marked - you'll have to
direct that... OR, end back w/measure numbers and description of what you
are thinking and I can redo.  Let me know if measure 19 - 23 are ok. If you
all find note changes, just let me know per measure number and I'll revise.

I've done the tutorial on the new music notation program (Sibelius) and I'm
waiting to straighten out my program authorization and I can run with it.
Seems to be a better and easier program to use.  This one is done in Finale.

:-)  Marcy