Rolling into a new year

Title: Rolling into a new year
Rolling into a new year
visit our site send this email to a friend
IN THIS ISSUE
A picture is worth a thousand words....but the experience is worth even more!
January 01, 2012 Harley Davidson
Dealership News
A picture is worth a thousand words....but the experience is worth even more!
Reflecting back on 2011 we are grateful to have spent it with such an amazing group! We have the best HOG Chapter, loyal customers and a commited team of employees who all made 2011 a year to remember!

Thank you all!!

 As we head into 2012 we thought you might enjoy a few snap shots from this past year.

-Happy New Year from the Patriot Team!

February saw an art exhibit at Patriot - It seems there is a first time for everything! Bells for the Troops Reciprients! Check out the full story and pictures here!
May, 2011 Ride of the Patriot eagle view! Our Police escort for the ride!
Thank you for all the support along the ride! It means everything to those who have served and who are riding! Long line of bikes on the way downtown!
Fairfax County Motor Squad Demo event in June! These guys can do figure 8's in a parking spot and they also happen to be our Rider's Edge Instructors! There is a proper way to pick up a bike! A lesson you'll learn while in Rider's Edge with these guys!
Winner of our Antique Bike show in July! This gorgeous Indian Chief won the People's Choice Award!  Look at this classic Side Car Rig!
In August, our Hoka Hey Rider, Keith DeNino rode through 48 states, 2 countries, and over 15,000 miles in 20 days! August brought an earthquake, a hurricane (which we had while the H-D Demo Truck was in town!!) and a tropical storm that turned Fairfaix Blvd into Lake Patriot! What a month!

Brandon was one of our Rider's Edge graduates. Then he became a customer when he bought his new Harley! Now, you can visit Brandon at Patriot as he's one of our sales team! Come and talk to Brandon about his journey! One Septembers Rider's Edge classes! They were one of over 30 classes to complete the course this year! Congrats to all of our graduates!!! We hope to see you all this spring at our Rider's Edge picnic! Look for info to come out shortly!
Mark-Hans Richer, CMO of Harley-Davidson, and Keith Brooks, sales manager at Patriot, out on a ride in November. This is the first ride that Richer took on his new bike bought from Patriot! To learn more and see the bike click here! Almost 600 happy couples have been matched up! Here's Ann and her Fat Boy! ...and Bobby too!
We won't lie, we have the best damn HOG chapter out there! We had another great year together and closed it down with our Holiday party! Here are "Grumpy" Roger Conklin and the soon to be "Ambassador" Bob Trost enjoying themselves! Always on the job! Danny helping out our new FHOG Chapter Director, John Murphy, during the FHOG holiday party!

Thank you to Bobby Ross for most of the pictures you see above!

Patriot Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Providing Unparalleled Expertise For The Ride Of Your Life.
Unsubscribe or update your email address.