No Rush

Marcie,

Hope you had a happy new year celebration.  Ours was quiet.

To bring the Dames Waltzes in line with the rest of the music, we need some
Dames performance modifications.

At the top of the chart, in measure 1 we really have a half measure pick up
by the trumpets. The arrangement shows a full measure. You can delete the
half measure rest for the trumpets and replace the full measure rest with a
half measure for horns, trombone and tuba. If your software requires a
compensating hole at the end, make the held half note a quarter note.

Since we are not going to use the repeats, you can remove them.

The ritard. going in bar 146 is proliferated in the subsequent leger lines
on that page. My guess is that somehow the program inserted them because of
their location relative to the leger lines themselves.

Where we go from 6/8 to 3/4 we should have a L'istesso tempo and then tempo
d'waltz at the next double bar.

Best of luck in the upcoming trial.

Regards,

Owen