Fwd: 2012 WAI Conference Authors Table

I don't think the full message reached you earlier.

Connie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Connie Reeves <pbwritr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Fwd: 2012 WAI Conference Authors Table
To: pbwritr@gmail.com
Cc: Linda Maloney <lindamaloney@mymomflies.com>

Hello,

I am Linda Maloney's publisher for Military Fly Moms, as you are probably aware.

I hope you will take a few moments to read through her letter, which she sent yesterday to all of the women portrayed in the book, as well as to a number of other people in the aviation field.

I hope you will take up the mighty pen (or computer keys) and strike a persuasive letter to Dr. Chabrian, president of Women in Aviation, International, and/or Sue Coon, member services and merchandise manager of WAI, so that they will reverse their decision and allow Linda a place at the Authors' Corner at the WAI convention in Dallas this coming March.

If that option doesn't seem appropriate to you for any reason, then please forward this email to any woman or man in the aviation field whom you know, regardless of whether they belong to WAI.  In reaching out to many, you will surely help us to find some of the thousands of attendees at this convention who are very likely to want to see or buy this book, to meet Linda Maloney, and to meet the other women whose inspiring stories are told in Military Fly Moms about their military aviation careers combined with motherhood.

Military Fly Moms was a colossal undertaking by Linda Maloney.  I, too, am represented in the book, which is how I came to know her, become her friend, and, last year, her publisher.  I am so proud and excited to be associated with this amazing collection of stories.

Please do whatever you can to not only help Linda present her book at the WAI convention, but also to allow WAI attendees (who number in the thousands) the opportunity to see and buy this book.  If you have any questions at all about the book, please contact me or go to the following websites:  www.tannenbaumpublishing.com, or www.lindaheidmaloney.com .

Thank you so much in advance, and all my best greetings for the new year!

Connie Reeves
P.S.  As Linda noted, the price of the book is not yet fully determined as it remains in the design phase, but I expect it to be along the lines of $60.00, not $50.00.  Nevertheless, with a 25 percent discount for WAI attendees, the sale price would be approximately $45.00.