Life Members

Dear WMA Life Members,

You just received your login information, but guess what?  It isn't functioning correctly yet.  Sorry about that.  It was all tested and ready to go, but now... not so much.  Bear with me while I fix the logins and you may see another login message.  Do not login and subsequently complete payment.  You should not be seeing this screen as you are all paid life members.

If you already made a payment, we'll refund it.  Sorry for the hassle,

Esther "Jules" Wingard
webmaster