[Sheepishfashionista's Blog] Oh, So THAT'S Why: A Sheepish Peek into Snookie's Scientific Musings, and the Real Reason We Dig Really High Heels

Sheepishfashionista's Blog has posted a new item, 'Oh, So THAT'S Why: A Sheepish
Peek into Snookie's Scientific Musings, and the Real Reason We Dig Really High
Heels'

So the holiday break is over, the kids are at school, and Âmost of New Years'
Eve excesses (six-course meal care of Mr. Sheepish--with six--or maybe
ten--matching wines and bubblies) seem to have worked their way through my
system. As of Thursday, I embark on a highly apologetic cleanse program both
gastronomically and work-wise; lots [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://sheepishfashionista.com/2012/01/03/oh/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.