RE: FAX

Good Morning,

Just to let you know the fax was sent at 10:32 am

From: Puckett and Atwood [mailto:puckwood@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:20 PM
To: Howell, Yisel
Subject: Fwd: FAX

Hi Yisel, we need another account verification letter for the credit card services provider we use.  Can you do another letter for me on Wednesday, with the following and fax it to their number?  Please also send me another Email.  Thank you!

Neal

Elavon Inc. MerchantConnect

Puckett & Faraj Account Number with Elavon is #8014866589

Phone 800-725-1243

Please fax to 877-326-7993

Thank you!

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Begin forwarded message: