Re: The Army and Navy Club: NMO/Membership Cmte Mtg

 I plan to be there on the 19th.  HB----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 4:44 PM
Subject: The Army and Navy Club: NMO/Membership Cmte Mtg

Hello Membership Committee Members,

I have a few reminders for you :-)

Next Tuesday, January 10th, 2012, we are hosting a New and Prospective
Member Orientation. The event will take place in the Ballroom at 6:30pm.
Please let me know if you would like to assist with the event. We still
need two Committee helpers.

            -General Lynch, please let me know if you are still
available to provide the briefing.

The next Membership Committee meeting will be held on Thursday, January
19th, 2012 at 5pm. We will be meeting in the Boardroom. Please email me
and let me know if you plan to attend this meeting. Also, forward any
agenda items to myself and the Committee Chair.

Please expect one more email from me. This will include the minutes from
the December meeting.

Thank you and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2012!

-

Michelle L. Morse
Manager of Membership and Communications

The Army and Navy Club on Farragut Square

T: 202.355.0505
F: 202.785.2481
E: mmorse@armynavyclub.org
http://www.armynavyclub.org <http://www.armynavyclub.org/>