Online document delivery notification

Title: Ameriprise
Ameriprise Financial Online Document Delivery Confirmation
Dear Neal,

A new account statement is available for you to review in My Financial Accounts.

To view your document(s), log in to My Financial Accounts from ameriprise.com and go to the Statements & Documents page. You can also change your delivery preference and update your email address in Your Profile.

If you have questions, please contact customer service at (800) 862-7919.

Thank you for investing with Ameriprise Financial.

Sincerely,
Ameriprise Financial Client Service Team
This email was sent to you by Ameriprise Financial Customer Service to provide important information about your account and/or online products and services for which you are registered. You may receive customer service emails even if you have requested not to receive email marketing offers from Ameriprise Financial.

Ameriprise Financial
70100 Ameriprise Financial Center | Minneapolis, MN 55474

For details on our email practices please visit our Privacy Statement at ameriprise.com/privacy.

© 2011 - 2012 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.