Register Now for the Lowest Rates at the SHRM 2012 Talent Management Conference & Exposition

Title: SHRM Conference Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Talent Management Conference & Exposition

Held in the beautiful Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center complex in Washington, D.C., metropolitan area April 30-May 2, 2012, this comprehensive conference provides you with the knowledge you need to attract, retain and engage the employees you need

From our world-class speakers to our information-rich concurrent sessions, you'll be sure to get the knowledge and resources you need to build and maintain your successful talent management strategy.

Registration prices increase after February 17, 2012, so register now before it's too late.

Benefits and features of this conference include:

  • Keynote sessions featuring Tony Schwartz, president and CEO of The Energy Project; Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS; and Gina Rudan, president of Genuine Insights Inc.

  • Exceptional concurrent sessions covering fundamental talent management strategies and innovative new solutions for your staffing plan.

  • 10.5 hours of recertification credit for your important PHR®, SPHR® or GPHR® certification. Increase your recertification earning potential, and deepen your learning by attending one of our Preconference Workshops.

  • The SHRM Exposition Hall, where you'll have a chance to network with your peers and get a unique opportunity to speak to hundreds of solutions providers.

  • View sessions online and earn up to 20 webcast recertification credits with the Premium Package Upgrade. The Premium Package Upgrade provides you with unlimited, on-demand/online access to select keynote speeches and all concurrent sessions from the conference.

Don't miss out on your opportunity to get the strategies you need, when you need them.  Registration prices increase after February 17, 2012, so act fast.

Register Now!

Hear what our 2011 conference attendees had to say:

“The conference provided a wide range of interesting topics that could meet the needs of any talent and staffing management professional.”

“This conference provided me with new tools I can use to not only attract and reach prospective candidates, but also retain them once they're hired.”

“The information from all the presenters was well worth my time and I found value in attending.”

“I appreciated the chance to be exposed to other staffing professionals and learn about their experiences, challenges, and strategies in a professional environment.”

“The conference was very smoothly run, kept my interest, and left me feeling excited to share things with my colleagues back at the office.”

Learn more about the conference by downloading the brochure.

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2012 SHRM. All rights reserved.