Your payment to Sherry Taylor has been sent

The following payment has been sent:
Biller: Sherry Taylor
Payment Amount: $1,000.00
Date Debited From Your Account: 01/18/2012
Date Sent to Biller: 01/12/2012
Estimated Date Posted by Biller: 01/18/2012

Sherry Taylor has not supplied posting information for this payment. The posted date above is an estimate based on our past experience with Sherry Taylor.

*Note: If the word Draft appears as the date the payment was debited from your account, we could not send your biller an electronic payment and sent a paper check instead. Your account will be debited after the biller deposits the check and it is paid by your financial institution.

To stop receiving reminders like this, you can access Navy Federal's Web Bill Pay at www.navyfederal.org and change your reminder settings for this biller.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this address are routed to an unmonitored mail box. If you have a question about your bill, please contact Sherry Taylor directly. For all other questions, please call CheckFree Customer Care at 1-888-560-8031 or outside the contiguous United States at 614-564-3878.

If you feel you’ve received this message in error, please forward the message to spamcomplaint@customercenter.net.

Please do not delete this section.
Email_ID:#210222036540211038604_