Come Celebrate Our 5th Anniversary

fold3: Military records
Celebrate our 5th Anniversary with a Special Limited-Time Offer
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Save $30.00 on an annual All-Access Fold3 Membership.

Celebrate Fold3's 5th Anniversary with a
Special Limited-Time Offer.

Join Fold3 today and Save $30

Annual Membership Offer. Only $49.95! Start Today

In celebration of this event, Fold3 is offering an Annual Membership for only $49.95 (that's $30 off the regular price!)

In 5 years, Fold3 has

  • Added over 85 million documents and over 100 million memorial pages
  • Established Unique partnerships with The National Archives and other institutions
  • Built a unique set of content that perfectly complements other websites like Ancestry.com
  • Grown to over 1.5 million registered Fold3 Members

Click Here to see what we've added recently.

Annual Membership Offer. Only $49.95! Start Today

Hurry! This offer ends Tuesday, January 31st at 11:59pm!

Fold3 does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers. Privacy Statement

Copyright © 2012 Fold3, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
355 South 520 West, Suite 250, Lindon, UT 84042.

To avoid this email being sent to your junk mail folder, please add this address (team@fold3.com) to your safe senders list.

  Your Fold3 Account | Unsubscribe | Customer Support