Itâs an Honor to Serve You

To view this email as a web page, go here.
flagHeader
thankYou

We sincerely appreciate your dedication to doing the right thing.

By filling prescriptions through TRICARE® Pharmacy Home Delivery, you help the Department of Defense save money and continue to provide a strong and affordable healthcare benefit.

We are honored to continue serving you.

tricareLogo

"TRICARE" is a registered trademark of the TRICARE Management Activity. All rights reserved.

footerStripes

To protect your privacy, we do not include medication names, complete order numbers, or complete prescription numbers in e-mails.

To ensure our e-mails get to your inbox, add notifications@express-scripts-pharmacy.com and pharmacy@express-scripts.com to your address book or safe sender list.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED MESSAGE. Replies will not be read or forwarded for handling.

Contact Us | FAQ | Unsubscribe | Change Email Address | Privacy Promise

Note: Some beneficiaries may not have access to certain website features.

The TRICARE logo is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, TRICARE Management Activity. All rights reserved.

© 2012 Express Scripts, Inc. All Rights Reserved.