Build your personalized SHRM 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition agenda now

Title: SHRM Conference Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Rocket Fuel

   v4_Atlanta_top.jpg Condoleezza Rice   Our fantastic line-up includes  Opening General Session speaker, Condoleezza Rice, General Session speaker Jim Collins, Closing General Session speaker Tom Brokaw, and Tuesday Night Entertainer Jerry Seinfeld
v4_circle_top.jpg   v4_Atlanta_bottom.jpg Jim Collins
v4_circle_middle.jpg v4_brilliant.jpg Tom Brokaw
v4_circle_bottom.jpg Practical tools. Innovative ideas. Motivational sessions. The 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition in Atlanta has everything you need to return to your office and make a real impact. For education, networking, and professional development, this event simply has no peer. Jerry Seinfeld

THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED
TO RETURN TO YOUR OFFICE AND MAKE REAL IMPACT WITH THE INFORMATION YOU'VE LEARNED.

The Most Innovative HR Program in the World

A combination of dynamic people in a great city, all coming together to learn and grow — it has to be seen to be believed. For education, networking, and professional development, this event simply has no peer. Our highly anticipated, well attended yearly gathering represents and furthers our shared goals—to elevate the HR profession and to support HR professionals.

Customize your conference experience with a vast selection of educational opportunities. Follow the bold examples of the HR experts and innovators leading these sessions, and become indispensable to your organization.

From practical tips, to innovation in HR, to motivating people, our concurrent sessions will teach and inspire you. Our learning is organized into the following tracks that cover everything you need to know:
  • Talent Management
  • International HR
  • Employment Law & Legislation
  • Strategic Management
  • Personal & Leadership Development
  • Compensation & Benefits

Go online and view a searchable listing of all sessions at the Conference Planner Online!

VIEW ALL SESSIONS ONLINE AND EARN RECERTIFICATION CREDITS
The Premium Package Upgrade provides unlimited on-demand/ online access, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to sessions from the Annual Conference This unique package, available exclusively to Annual Conference attendees, includes videos of select keynote addresses and live recordings from concurrent sessions with detailed, downloadable PowerPoint slides. With this upgrade, you can earn up to 20 additional webcast recertification credits at your convenience. For more information, visit annual.shrm.org/ view-sessions-onlinepremium- packageupgrade.

v4_train_1.jpg

BE THERE.

SHRM Logo
v4_train_2.jpg

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2012 SHRM. All rights reserved.