To: "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: Latest News on Wuterich - SSGT WUTERICH'S Choice

NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL NO DEAL

Is there an echo in here? Taking a deal is the VERY WORST thing he could do. Anyone have his ear? Please God? I sure hope so.

Our son Rob took a deal. I'd give anything to be able to turn back the clock and find a way to stop him. He and his squad did the right thing that night in April 2006. He knew it. He's on record in the film "Article 32" saying he'd do it all over again because it was right. War is hell. Gannon and the rest have NO CLUE they are government hacks. One day this will all be made right. I hope Captain Greenlaw and I are still here to see that day.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>