Fw: Latest News on Wuterich - SSGT WUTERICH'S Choice

Forwarded:
----- Original Message ----- From: <jbutler29@ec.rr.com> To: "Capt Don Greenlaw USMC (Ret) " <DGreenlaw@cox.net>; "Col Wayne Morris USMC (Ret)" <waymor@bizec.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: Latest News on Wuterich - SSGT WUTERICH'S Choice

Wayne/Don;

After reading about the deal on the table, I was hoping that he
would decline their offer. I truly believe he will prevail in
the end. This BS must come to an end. The sad part is that our
"senior leadership" (read Marine Corps GOs) have become so gutless
that they will sacrifice their own to support the party line and
the liberal media to further themselves. God help us!!!

S/F, Jim

---- "Col Wayne Morris USMC (Ret)" <waymor@bizec.rr.com> wrote:
Skipper:

Thx...others open Bcc.

Now let's see how this whole game is going to play out!

S/F,

WVM

Wayne V. Morris
Col USMC (Ret)

President
WAYMOR Inc

When You Want To Know Way More About Military Veteran Related Issues...Come
On Board With WAYMOR Inc