[Sheepishfashionista's Blog] Sheepish Pickup: The Illustrated History of Nail Design, and Why It Makes Me Want to be a (Blonde) Flapper

Sheepishfashionista's Blog has posted a new item, 'Sheepish Pickup: The
Illustrated History of Nail Design, and Why It Makes Me Want to be a (Blonde)
Flapper'

So I don't have very much (read: any) time to post these days, as my Jan 31
deadline is rapidly approaching and I've been eating, sleeping and breathing
rewrite these past few weeks. But I did want to draw Sheepish readership
attention to Refinery 29's fascinatingly fun post today on the history of nail

You may view the latest post at
http://sheepishfashionista.com/2012/01/21/sheepish-pickup-illustrated-history-nail-design-blonde-flapper/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.