From: Mike Rivard <msrivard@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Subject: Virginia Patriot Guard
To: vapgbod@virginiapatriotguard.org

I would like to inquire into the services of the Patriot Guard. My father-in-law past away yesterday and will be buried at the Quantico National Cemetery this week. He was a retired Chief Master Seargent in the USAF who served in both active duty and the ANG. My mother-in-law has asked that i look into this for her. He will be buried with full military honors. The family is going tomorrow to make all the arrangements so I am not sure what day the funeral will be held at this time but will know more tomorrow.

Would this fall into the scope of your mission?

I can be reached at either of these numbers:
Home 540-720-8192
Cell    703-477-1619

Thank you in advance for any information.

Mike Rivard
Ret. USAF

--
Lee Gazzano
Patriot Guard Riders

Those who serve DESERVE, HONOR, RESPECT and THANKS