Your updated US Airways flight

US Airways - Your modified reservation

Confirmation code:   C9R63R

Original date issued:   Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Barcode

Scan at any US Airways kiosk to check in.

Passengers

Passenger name

Frequent flyer # (Airline)

Ticket number

Special needs

Marcelyn Atwood 47N0U70 (US)   03724585343662
Day of departure phone: (202) 340-0070 Email for receipt: puckwood@comcast.net
Trip details Download to Outlook

Depart:   Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA) San Diego, CA  (SAN)

Date:  Friday, December 30, 2011

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

583

07:00 AM  DCA

10:20 AM  PHX

5h 20m

None

Coach

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ   (PHX)

195

11:15 AM  PHX

11:33 AM  SAN

1h 18m

None

Coach

Return:   San Diego, CA  (SAN) Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA)

Date:  Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

488

09:47 AM  SAN

12:04 PM  PHX

1h 17m

Unknown

A321

Coach

9D

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ   (PHX)

42

01:25 PM  PHX

07:41 PM  DCA

4h 16m

In-flight Café

A320

Coach

6D

US Airways
Wi-Fi on board ($)
Provided by Gogo™ Inflight Internet

Cost summary
Total travel cost (1 Passenger)
New ticket (Non-refundable)
Adult Totals
DCA to SAN  - Base fare (NXA0NJ2P)
$460.46
SAN to DCA  - Base fare (LXA0NJ4)
$268.84
  Taxes and fees
$97.70
Subtotal
$827.00
  Number of passengers
x 1
Total by passenger type
$827.00

Total fare (All passengers) $827.00 USD
Credit for old ticket (Non-refundable) ( $801.00 USD )
Change fee ($150.00 x 1 Passenger) $150.00 USD
Choice Seats
Marcelyn Atwood $35.00
Total Choice Seats $35.00
$211.00 USD Charged to Neal Puckett
***********1006 (American Express)

   $211.00 USD
Helpful links
Helpful travel tools and tips Your trip

Terms & conditions

  • Ticket is non-transferable.
  • Ticket is non-refundable.
  • Unused tickets must be cancelled on the date of departure to retain value.
  • Any change to this reservation, including flights, dates, or cities, is subject to a fee per passenger (according to the rules of the original fare). The new itinerary will be priced at the lowest available published fare at the time of change, which may result in a fare increase.
  • Ticket expires one year from original date of issue. Unflown value expires one year from original date of issue.
  • Read more about all US Airways taxes and fees.
  • Checked baggage fees may apply.
  • Air transportation on US Airways is subject to the US Airways Contract of Carriage. View this document in PDF format.
  • Security regulations may require us to disclose to government agencies the data you provide to us in connection with this reservation.
  • Changes to the country of origin are not permitted, except for changes between the United States and U.S. territories.
  • Send US your compliments and/or complaints.
  • If US Airways changes or cancels your flight, changes equipment, causes you to miss a connection or you're denied boarding on an oversold flight and we're unable to provide your Choice Seats, we'll provide you a refund. A refund will automatically be processed if the change occurred to your Choice Seat prior to check-in. If the change occurred after check-in, please call our Reservations Center at 800-428-4322 to request a refund.
  • If you're traveling within the U.S., you must check in at least 30/45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure (depending on the airport - check your departure airport). You must also be at the gate at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure or US Airways may reassign your Choice Seats.
  • If you're traveling internationally, you must check in at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure and be at the gate at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure (60 minutes in Europe and the Middle East) or US Airways may reassign your Choice Seats.
  • If you upgrade to First Class or Envoy or you change your reservation to a different flight, your Choice Seat fee is non-refundable.

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential.
For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com.
Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.