 To: MARCY Atwood
 Cc: MARCY Atwood
 Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:16 PM
 Subject: Puckett's Sentencing Argument for SSgt Wuterich

Hi, the sentencing argument in its entirety is on the website. We go back into court in 15 minutes for the Judge's ruling. Immediately following Neal and Haytham will be in the media room talking to reporters. Please check out your local news tonight or your favorite News outlet. They are all here.

 Marcy

 http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2012/01/puckett-and-faraj-sentencing-argument-for-ssgt-wuterich/

 Marcelyn Atwood
 Business Manager

 The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
 Alexandria, VA 22314

 703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
 Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.