MV Brass Fri nite

All,

Last Sunday night, we discussed that we would probably go ahead with a rehearsal tomorrow night (Friday Jan 27th) at Aldersgate UMC.

We are "on" for Friday night.

Although the April 25th Dumbarton House performance is "a ways out", we'll perform our new-type of program before then. We are at the stage where, like a broadway show, you are as much "rehearsing me" (teaching me to direct in a flowing script) as rehearsing the instruments, so thank you for that. Not everyone will make every rehearsal, but hope to see you tomorrow night at 7:30 if Friday is still open for you.

Thanks,

Ken