Let's Fight to Protect Your Money & Your Good Name

Title: ING DIRECT - Template - 1 Column

Dear Neal,
Customer Number:
XXXXXXX913

ING DIRECT logo
Let's Fight to Protect Your Money & Your Good Name
You work hard to protect your money, your identity and your personal information from online thieves. We want you to know we're in this fight together and use industry-leading technology to keep your information safe and secure. Here are some unique security steps we can take together to help win the battle:

Here's how we protect you:
  • Signing in. See your image and phrase on the screen? They're fun and they protect you. When you sign in, make sure they're both displayed.

  • Our PINpad helps stop keystroke thugs. It ensures that only YOU can sign in to your account. Reset your PIN/password often.

  • Phishing - don't take the bait. Beware of "phishers" who send emails posing as someone legit trying to snag personal info from you. We'll never, ever ask you to share personal info.

Here's how you can protect yourself:
  • Verify that emails are from us (not bad guys). Our emails always address you by first name only and list the last 3 digits of your Customer Number at the top (just like this one).

  • Register your computer and be extra safe. It gives us something more than a Customer Number/Saver ID and PIN to confirm your identity. But only register computers you trust.

  • Phight phishing. Use anti-virus and anti-spyware and firewall software and don't reply or open emails or pop-ups asking for personal info.

We're here to help you fight the good fight against online bandits. Visit ingdirect.com/securityzone for all you need to know about online security. ING DIRECT ORANGE BALL
Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender

ING DIRECT's emails always show your first name and the last three digits of your Customer Number. If you don't see those two items at the top, don't respond, don't click. Just delete. Learn more at ingdirect.com/securityzone

Replies to this email end up in a black hole. If you need to reach us, email us at sales@ingdirect.com. Thanks.

ING DIRECT

1 South Orange Street

Wilmington DE 19801