To: dgreenlaw@cox.net
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:42 PM
Subject: RE: General Officer Announcement

Don,

General Kelly is a great guy. He grew up in Ma. and went to BC High School with Joe Dunford. Joe had to tell Gen Kelly that his son, Lt. Robert Kelly, had been killed in Afghanistan. Regardless about what some might think about leadership on the Marine Corps, these are two great men and I would fight for them anywhere.

Semper Fi
Tom Bolinder