To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:01 PM
Subject: After action report

Aloha all,

We went to see Sgt Hutchins at the Miramar brig today as planned. It was really good to see him and find him to be so at peace with his situation. His main complaint is boredom. He said "I've read every book and seen every movie. He works out when not reading. His living situation is great, the staff "knows who he is" and has a lot of respect for him.

He works as the buyer for all the food supplies for the kitchen. A job he seems to enjoy.

After his conviction was overturned by one appeal and the reinstated by a higher court, his appeal process started afresh which is a good thing. He's had one appeal hearing since sent back to jail and there should be some news on that front very soon. He also has a parole hearing in, I believe, September.

His spirits are high and he's still an impressive Marine and a great guy. He can't wait to be able to buy "boy toys" for his new son who is almost four months old now.

More when I know more,

Terry