To: "'Col Wayne Morris USMC (Ret)'" <waymor@bizec.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 8:38 PM
Subject: FW: FW: Allen West being redistricted out of existence in effort led by Romney Florida spokesman

ALCON:

Thx to those who are sending the basic article. As you'll see below, we're
aware of it and have been working it.

Too much here to try to explain, but recom you read from the bottom up. As you'll see from my exchange with Al West, this REALLY IS HAPPENING...it MAY
be electioneering BS, but it is NOT electioneering hype...!  Pasting the
below answer to my question to Al, below, wherein he says:

"Folks can call the Florida legislature to voice their opinions but these
backstabbers have done their duty well....and the Dems are truly thankful.

Nothing like getting an arrow in the back!

Semper Fi

Al"

As we've seen, the Dems are really out to get Al because I personally
believe they fear him more than ANY OTHER Republican!  I can't explain all
that may be behind this...simply don't know.  I DO KNOW that it WILL HAVE
NEGATIVE EFFECT ON AL!

The info number for the Florida State Legislature is:  (850) 488-4371
Toll Free for FL Residents:  1-800-342-1827

May be better numbers but best I can find right now and want to get this
moving.  Ask the operator to connect you with whomever....

You can also contact them via Email, but as they warn on their site, the
capture your Email adee info and it becomes public record...your choice tho:
leg.info@leg.state.fl.us

IF the ROMNEY link to this is legit, and for WHATEVER REASON "they" may have
in doing it, it is having adverse effect on one of the few real hopes we
have to get OUR NATION brought back on course.  So for you ROMNEY
supporters, ya might wanna light up those you know on ROMNEY's staff and
hit'm with the time honored interrogative...WHISKEY TANGO
FOXTROT...OVER...!?!?!??!

Plz give widest dissemination and especially to folks you know in FL...!

Semper Fi,

WVM

Wayne V. Morris
Col USMC (Ret)

President
WAYMOR Inc

When You Want To Know Way More About Military Veteran Related Issues...Come
On Board With WAYMOR Inc

 _____