Smart Girl Summit 2010 Announcement

2nd Annual Smart Girl Summit
Smart Girls Take On Washington D.C.

Smart Girl Politics is proud to announce details for the 2010 Smart Girl Summit.  Last year's event, held in Nashville, Tennessee, featured speakers Liz Cheney, Michelle Malkin, and Congressman Marsha Blackburn.  The sold out event was so successful that PARTICIPANTS asked that this year's event be extended to two days.

We heard YOU! Not only will the summit be a two-day event, we are excited that we are adding a reception, banquet and awards dinner, and more training and speakers While many of the speakers and actual classes will not be announced until closer to the event, we are working diligently to make this event even better than last year!

Please take advantage of our Early Bird Special.  These tickets include the two-day event, banquet dinner, lunch both days and a special gift bag.  Limited quantities are available. It's a $70 savings, but it ends on April 30.

In addition to the Early Bird tickets, we encourage you to make your hotel reservations before that date as well.  Anyone who books their room before April 30 will be entered into a drawing for a free room.  The drawing will be held on Thursday, September 30.  The winner will receive the two nights of the conference for free at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, paid for by Smart Girl Politics.

You can book your hotel reservations at a discounted rate by using the special Smart Girl Summit reservation page.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you Smart Girls....and Guys in D.C.!!!

REGISTER FOR SGS10 TODAY!!
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to marcy@puckettfaraj.com by info@smartgirlpolitics.org.
Smart Girl Politics | Address Withheld | Burke | VA | 22015