RE: Requirements for the Chevy Chase Term loan

I don’t have that function in my Adobe program.  That only come with professional I think.

From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:18 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Cc: Puckett Neal
Subject: Requirements for the Chevy Chase Term loan

H, Loan request is for $90K paid back over three years.

Original signatures are needed for both you and Neal on all documents.  Please fill out the missing areas using the typewriter function in Adobe.  If you have trouble let me know and I'll call you and ask you questions to fill out the blocks.

Following attached with instructions to complete

1.  IRS 4506T for Haytham Faraj.  Fill out your social security # ( I only had the last four)

2. Bus App:  Personal Financial Info block - check what I put in there, and fill out the rest using the typewriter function.

You and Neal will be signing:

1. IRS 4506T together for the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj 2008 tax return

2. Bus App

Neal will sign his IRS 4506T and you will sign yours.

Requires both of you provide copies of your individual 2007 and 2008 tax returns with the signed 1040 page you submitted to the IRS.  They said they could accept a copy of the 1040 (2 pgs) with your signature and the electronic file of the rest of the return.

Please bring your 2007 and 2008 Tax return with you on Friday.

We have to have the loan officer pick up the package at our house on Friday.  We will go ahead and schedule that with him if you can tell me when you are arriving.

Thx,

PS.  Attached is the current year numbers for the firm -- which is another document they requested.