From: Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:38:00 -0500
To: Epstein Mike & Jennifer Cody<viewfindernyc@mac.com>
Subject: Fwd: Lock Down Treatment Facilities for TBI/PTSD

Mike, web inquiry to the Firm about possible lock-down facilities for those convicted of crimes who suffer from TBI/PTSD.  Sending to you because Diana (I'm not sure of her relationship to the accused) stated HBO is interested in George Nickel's story.  Maybe an opportunity for you, if they don't have a documentary guy in mind...
Marcy

Begin forwarded message: