Orson Wells Video

EXCELLENT.

We need to remember what our country is all about. So many have forgotten or never learned!

Our freedoms, our individual rights, and OUR choice, as a free people.

With all the division in our nation due to political
views, this is a reminder that .....

We are ONE NATION UNDER GOD
and we pray to Him for our country and its needs.

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU COME ACROSS
SOMETHING IN AN EMAIL THAT IS JUST EXCEPTIONAL.
THIS, IN MY OPINION, IS ONE THOSE PIECES. It takes 5 minutes, ENJOY.

I think Orson Welles could read the grocery list and keep
you enthralled...

Robert J Hempel

robertj1954.wordpress.comRobert J Hempel

robertj1954.wordpress.com