[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Detainee Interview Canceled in Navy SEAL Cases"

New comment on your post #1022 "Detainee Interview Canceled in Navy SEAL Cases"
Author : foxmuldar (IP: 70.44.197.32 , 70.44.197.32.res-cmts.brd2.ptd.net)
E-mail : eigh8or@ptd.net
URL    : http://foxmuldar-conservative-thinker.blogspot.com/
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=70.44.197.32
Comment:
What a scam this is. Eric Holder gives Miranda rights to terrorists, while letting our finest stand trial for a minor offense that was brought about by the murderers of four blackwater employees. Eric Holder and Obama
 should be on trial for treason. They are selling out our freedoms to our enemies. Its Political Correctness run amok.

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/02/detainee-interview-canceled-in-navy-seal-cases/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2677
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2677