[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""

New comment on your post #1019 "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""
Author : Jacqueline Eadie (IP: 173.20.59.208 , 173-20-59-208.client.mchsi.com)
E-mail : bjeadie@morrisbb.net
URL    : http://NealPukettonFOX
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=173.20.59.208
Comment:
It is outrageous that when our military are doing the job for which they have been trained - to catch terrorists who have killed Americans - it is the Americans who are put on trial not the terrorists!  Stop this insanity!  How can you expect the military to do their jobs when hanging over their heads is the possibility of them being tried for carrying out their duty?!  Common sense, please!  Who are the victims here: the Americans or the terrorists?!  I vote for the Americans and against the terrorists!

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/neal-puckett-on-fox-american-newsroom/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2648
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2648