From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 20:56
To: Atwood Marcy
Cc: Atwood Marcy
Subject: News from the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

Haytham Faraj and Neal Puckett will be attending a rally with their client SO2 Matthew McCabe outside the Capital in the House Triangle, Thursday 4 March, 3PM.  Congressman Burton & Rohrabacher will call for the exoneration of the three Navy SEALs.  FOX and CNN are covering it live.

Respectfully,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.