From: hillsballcoach@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:14:59 -0500
To: <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: read and respond change of firm

Mr Montalvo   March  4, 2010

     Having read and agreed to follow in your new venture could you provide me with some input on how we wiill now correspond. Also does the new firm specialize in military justice?  Did Ken follow you  or please provide new contact   unless that is you     Please advise as to direction    will wait for contact      Thanks  Robert  ( Randy )  Van Cleef

Faxed requested document as directed