Illegal Immigration Amnesty, A Gay USA Military

Guns & Patriots Newsletter
  An Exclusive Publication of Human Events  |  Vol. 2, No. 6
Mike Piccione, EditorIn the Crosshairs
Mike Piccione, Editor

Hey Gunners,

We have some hot issues this week. Oliver North is writing about gays in the military in reaction to Obama deciding that the military would be better if it were more gay. Read up so you can decide.

I’m very pleased to introduce Jim Robb of NumbersUSA who is writing for us this week on the subject of illegal immigration.

Last week I met Jim at his office and asked him what we can do to get illegal immigration back in the spotlight. He stepped right up to the plate with an article and a commitment to do whatever he can in this fight. But get ready for this folks: Jim also agreed to a mini town-hall meeting. Jim will be online and responding to comments from 1:00 – 2:00 EST today, Tuesday, February 9th. Here is your chance to get online with an expert. Just click on Jim’s article to get started. This should be very interesting. Get involved people.

Last year I surveyed our online readers and illegal immigration was the #1 concern they had for our country. My article has the analysis and some of my not so politically correct commentary. You are welcome to leave your comments there too.

Join our Facebook Fan Pages: Click here for NumbersUSA | Click here for Guns & Patriots.

Check out this week's video, it's great!

This should be an interesting week gunners. Thanks for reading Guns & Patriots.

Mike Piccione
Editor, Guns & Patriots

Oliver North Lt. Col. (Retired) USMC

Last week, tucked into the closing paragraphs of his State of the Union address, the president said, "this year, I will work with Congress and our military to finally repeal the law that denies gay Americans the right to serve the country..." Read More
W. Thomas Smith, Jr.

Feb. 9, 1943: U.S. Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey receives the following message from U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Alexander M. "Sandy" Patch: "Total and complete defeat of Japanese forces on Guadalcanal..." Read More
Jim Robb, NumbersUSA

I'm not sure how removing $319 million in border security funding increases our nation's security. Indeed, I'm pretty certain that decreasing our border security funding by nearly one-third of a billion dollars in one year will make the United States less secure... Read More
Mike Piccione

This is not about race, color, creed, religion, hat size, favorite sandwich or any other reason someone wants to manufacture to obfuscate the issue. It is about undertaking an illegal activity which happens to be unlawfully entering the United States of America... Read More

NumbersUSA

Sen. Harry Reid has earned an "F-" on importing foreign workers while Nevada suffers 13.1% unemployment. Sign the petition today protesting his lack of leadership... Read More
George Hill

Well, for many of my reviews I have mentioned the CZ 100 pistol as an example of what I consider to have just about the worst trigger ever made on any production handgun... Read More
Fred Black

If you have decided to make the .45 ACP your carry caliber then you are most likely thinking you will be sacrificing some level of comfort or convenience. Not so with the Glock 36... Read More
W. Thomas Smith, Jr.

So what do I consider to be the "all-time greatest American patriotic novels"? I've come up with about 15, and culled them down to 10, many of which won Pulitzers, and all of which have since been adapted into film... Read More
Mike Piccione

While in Baghdad, Iraq PFC McGinnis exhibited the single most profound act of bravery that is humanly possible. In one split second he decided that he would sacrifice his life to save his fellow soldiers... Read More
The Federalist Papers

A FIRM Union will be of the utmost moment to the peace and liberty of the States, as a barrier against domestic faction and insurrection. It is impossible to read the history of the petty republics of Greece and Italy... Read More

You have to take a look at this $29.95 way to hide guns and valuables... Read More

Let's Get Politically Incorrect About the Vietnam War

This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to the Guns & Patriots Newsletter from Human Events. To update your email delivery preferences, click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to editor@gunsandpatriots.com.

If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, and Pat Buchanan.

Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.