Fw: Survey

I will review later if you look at and have any questions pls send them to me and I will run down

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Layton, Jim" <Jim.Layton@Grubb-Ellis.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:46:44 -0800
To: <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>; Brad Olander<brad@goldstargroup.com>
Cc: Layton, Jim<Jim.Layton@Grubb-Ellis.com>
Subject: Survey

Greetings,

The attached survey is based on the following:

  • CBD (Farragut / Depont area) and the East End (metro center, china town)
  • 2,500 to 3,500 sf – keep in mind, using 250 sf per person, this accommodates from 10 to 14 people
  • Up to $40 psf
  • Direct and sublet – under the column “user/type”, D means direct, S means sublet

Ignore the properties that have NNN after the stated rental rate.  NNN means to add $20 psf for operating expenses.

L means lower level and typically windowless space.

Here’s a few of the numbers you might consider:  # 1, # 4, # 26, # 31, # 45, # 58.

I’ve also attached a 4th Quarter 2009 Market Report for background.

Enjoy the second round of snow.

Jim

PS  I tried to send this yesterday, but ran into computer problems here at home….

Jim Layton, Esq.

Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company

1825 Eye Street NW, Suite 450

Washington, DC 20006